Please Bring the Following Documentation to Your Initial Estate Planning Consultation:
- Copies of existing estate planning documents (if any), including wills, trusts, power of attorney, health care documents, etc.
- Copies of all deeds to real estate owned by you if assessable or at least a complete list of property in and out of state.
- Copies of the most recent statements evidencing your ownership of bank accounts, investment accounts, retirement accounts and annuities.
- Copies of any stock or bond certificates.
- Business ownership documents if you are a owner of an interest in any Corporation or Limited Liability Company, Partnership or other business venture.
We may also request the following:
- Pre or Post Nuptial Agreements (if applicable).
- Long-Term care policies (if applicable).
- Divorce Decree or Property Settlement Agreement for divorce under which continued obligation exist.
- Last 2 years of personal income tax returns.
- Last 2 years of any corporate, partnership, gift tax, estate tax, or trust tax returns.
NOTE: We need to review these and any other requested documents and may need to review a design plan with your tax and wealth advisor before making a planning recommendation.
Anderson Law Group, Inc.
Estate Planning & Business Law
Protecting What Matters Most
Contact us today to start protecting what matters most to you and your family.